To Any New Readers:

Please scroll down to the first posts so you can get caught up with the vintage mission!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just What I've Been Waiting For!

I've been praying to the vintage gods for a nice, big lot of cheap and awesome patterns in my size. Well, thanks to my fantastic and wonderful Auntie Ev...

GLORIOUS! A giant lot of (free!) just-my-style patterns that happen to also be in my size! Not to mention the bonus 1947 Singer "Dressmaking Guide." I LOVE old manuals-- they're just cool to have, and they're extremely clear and useful (like old patterns). I'm freakin' excited. Thank you, Auntie Ev!

Wishlist to come.

2 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure! I'm excited to follow the blog and see what you make. Do you love buying fabric & notions more than making the clothes? That was always my problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know a lot of people get that problem. My grandma was definitely one of those! Stuff just tends to pile up. But luckily, I only "buy as I go"-- pattern in hand. Very very rarely will I buy fabric just because it's awesome...which is hard to do indeed!

    ReplyDelete