To Any New Readers:

Please scroll down to the first posts so you can get caught up with the vintage mission!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Items at Blue Uke Vintage!...and Waldo :)

Blue Uke Vintage is now offering custom hobo bags! I am personally a fan of these because I don't have to worry about it falling off of my shoulder. This particular version is very roomy and super awesome in oh so many ways. Customize it with the closure of your choice (using a toggle button allows it to be reversible!). Pre-made assorted bags coming soon.


Also: I have found the solution to sewing with Waldo! Instead of gating him off and driving him crazy, I simply slip the cord through a pair of pants. The cover of the pants is so bulky that he doesn't even know there is a cord there tempting him underneath. Enjoy the cuteness below.

 Oh, hi
 
 
 
 
 The couch belongs to me!
 
 
 
 
 
Life is tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment